Related News

After local students sickened, here's what parents should know about cannabis-infused products

A health scare that arose this week when at least eight local middle school students suffered adverse effects after eating cannabis-infused gummies has sparked questions about the legality, availability and risks of such products.


At Akron's Litchfield Community Learning Center, students reported experiencing varying degrees of nausea and lethargy Tuesday after eating the gummies. One student was transported to a local hospital by ambulance....


To read the full story, click here.

Recent Posts

As Halloween nears and candy consumption kicks into high gear, we’re reminding parents and guardians across the country to be particularly vigilant this year and closely examine Halloween bags for “tr